[one_half]A court researcher is a job you can do from home. You are given research tasks to do and you go to your local court to find the information.
Some things you might be researching are: deeds of trust, warranty deeds, mortgages, tax liens, small claim filings, divorces, marriages, new births, foreclosures, title searches, probate files, criminal, etc.
The schedule and hours are typically really flexible.[/one_half][one_half_last]
What you need to be a Court Researcher
- Available to visit the courthouses
- Reliable transportation
- Able to follow directions
- Internet access
- Typing skills of at least 35 words a minute
- Computer literate
- Have programs necessary to access Excel, Word, and PDF documents. Open Office is a alternative for those without MS Office
- Availability during the week
The Pay to be a Court Researcher
Varies from company to company and job to job.
Where to Apply to be a Court Researcher
[one_half]Advanced Background Check