[one_half]Starting a new business is sort of the American Dream, isn’t it? We are a country of entrepreneurs and we love to hear stories of how the “little guy” made it big when he or she came up with a fantastic idea for a new business.
There is a lot of rock solid information online that’ll give you some real fire in your belly to become self-employed in a business you own. Today I want to share a list of some of the best places online to get amazing ideas for starting a business.[/one_half]
Top 5 Places to Get Ideas for a New Business
1. From Business News Daily, here are 10 Great Business Ideas for 2012. I was a little surprised to see Vending Machines make the list. Not at all surprised to see Smartphone Repair in the top 10.
2. If it’s business ideas you need, Entrepreneur isn’t messing around. Their 969 Businesses You Can Start Today is genius. I’ve been a big fan of Entrepreneur for more yeas than I care to count. You’re going to love them.
3. From Home Based Business, here are 100 home-based ideas for you to check out. I’m not so sure about “shoemaker”, but there are plenty of others to get your noodle working.
4. About.com has 10 ideas for low cost start-ups. I love the idea for a Handyman business. You just don’t see enough of those any more – especially those that are done well.
5. The Idea Cafe has been a favorite of mine since I first became self-employed. Let me just warn you that their site is the single ugliest thing I’ve ever seen, but they are LOADED with great information and ideas to start your own business. You’ll want to visit it again and again.